Due to the recent releases of the Air Jordan 11 “Concord” and Nike Air Foamposite One “Galaxy”; Nike has chosen to cancel all camping out. The new method to receiving your pair will be via “Twitter RSVP” only. The new Twitter RSVP is very easy and well organized. Nike will announce a RSVP Date, and once that date is announced the RSVP process will begin at random times. Everyone that response in time will have a secure pair. Nike has also “banned” all midnight in-store releases and pre-oders. Check below for detail information.
NIKE STORE LAUNCHES – TWITTER RSVP
Twitter RSVP is used to help manage product launches at Nike Stores. Follow your local Nike Store on Twitter for launch announcements and frequent updates.
The Twitter RSVP Process:
On the RSVP date, our store will send a tweet at a random time to begin our Twitter RSVP process, including a product specific hashtag (#tag).
Once registration is open, you must Direct Message (“DM”) the store within 60 minutes. The DM must include:
1.The product-specific #tag tweeted by the store
2.The last 4 digits of your State/Passport/Military/School ID number
3.Your shoe size (limit one).
Confirmations from the store will be sent via DM to those who have successfully secured their requested size. Shoes will be awarded on a “first respond, first serve” basis.
Confirmed recipients must pick up their product (in person w/ identification) from the store on the day of launch. Unclaimed product will be announced on Twitter and will be re-released at the store’s discretion.
How do you properly RSVP through DM? Here’s an example:
Twitter #RSVP is now open for the Air Foamposite One.#Electrolime
Consumer Response (DM):
#Electrolime, 4253, 10.5
(For more information about sending a DM, see the Twitter Help Center.)
Twitter RSVP Terms and Conditions:
One item allowed per person, even if you receive two confirmations of successful registrations. Abuse of this rule may result in denial of purchase or entry to future launches.
Confirmed recipients must provide a valid ID that matches the last 4 digits used for RSVP.
Size cannot be changed once it has been confirmed to a person through Twitter RSVP.
Resell or trade of Twitter RSVP confirmation is prohibited.
Twitter RSVP confirmation is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or for credit towards any purchase.
Lines will not be allowed to form outside the store for this release.
Launch process is always subject to change at any time at the discretion of Nike, Inc.
Find your local Nike Store Twitter account:
Store Name City State Twitter Handle
- NIKETOWN Boston Boston Massachusetts @NikeBoston
- NIKETOWN Chicago Chicago Illinois @NikeChicago
- Nike Dallas Dallas Texas @NikeDallas
- Nike Las Vegas Las Vegas Nevada @NikeLasVegas
- NIKETOWN Los Angeles Beverly Hills California @NikeLA
- Nike Mall of America Bloomington Minnesota @NikeMallAmerica
- NIKETOWN New York New York New York @NikeNYC
- Nike Portland Portland Oregon @NikePortland
- Nike Roosevelt Field Garden City New York @NikeRooseveltFD
- NIKETOWN San Francisco San Francisco California @NikeSF
- Nike Santa Monica Santa Monica California @NikeSantaMonica
- Nike Scottsdale Scottsdale Arizona @NikeScottsdale
- NIKETOWN Seattle Seattle Washington @NikeSeattle
- Nike Running Bay Street Emeryville California @NikeBayStreet
- Nike Running Eugene Eugene Oregon @NikeEugene
- Nike Running Fashion Island Newport Beach California @NikeFashionIsl
- Nike Running Fashion Valley San Diego California @NikeFashionVal
- Nike Running The Grove Los Angeles California @NikeTheGrove
- Nike Running Lenox Square Atlanta Georgia @NikeLenoxSquare
- Nike Running South Coast Plaza Costa Mesa California @NikeSCPlaza
- Nike Running Stanford Palo Alto California @NikeStanford
- Nike Running Westchester White Plains New York @NikeWestchester
- Nike Running Westfarms Farmington Connecticut @NikeWestfarms
- Nike Running Westport Wesport Connecticut @NikeWestport
Source: Nike, Inc.