The Nike Air Max 1 Premium QS Unisex Shoe updates the legendary Air Max design with details that celebrate the revolutionary spirit of the running style that changed everything on March 26, 1987. A durable premium upper, original Air Max 1 color-blocking and tongue detail pay tribute to the birth of an icon, while responsive midsole cushioning delivers the superior impact protection you’ve come to expect.
- Nubuck, mesh and synthetic suede upper for a premium fit and feel
- Full-length Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Visible Air-Sole unit for cushioning and maximum impact protection
- Rubber outsole for traction and durability
- OG AM1 color-blocked upper
- “3.26” tongue graphic celebrates the birthdate of Air Max 1 and Air Max Day
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike’s revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late ’70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort-suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
Click Here to Pre-Order
Nike Air Max 1 Premium “Air Max Day”
Sail/University Red-Natural Grey
March 26, 2014