Extending the Naike series of the classic Nike Air Force 1 comes another special edition releases that pays tribute to the Chinese New Year.
This Nike Air Force 1 Low “Naike” pays homage to famous Chinese cities like Sichuan ,Tianjin, Shandong and Suzhou and Tianjin Yangliuqing, adorned with various symbols representing folk and culture.
The shoe features an all-White upper with Chinese imagery that includes lotus petals and koi fish. Finished off the look is the traditional branding in Chinese that translates to “Naike” like the pairs that released in 2015.
As of right now there is no exact release date in the U.S. for the “Chinese New Year” Nike Air Force 1 Low, but they are scheduled to drop mid-January in China at select retail stores listed below:
Nike Air Force 1 Low Nai Ke
Summit White/Summit White
UPDATE: Nike released the “Chinese New Year” Air Force 1 Low today on Nike.com. They’re currently sold-out, but they’ll be arriving to select retailers in the coming weeks.
– Shanghai Tongren Road 88 L105 DOE
– Shanghai Nian No. 288 three Dagu Road, Huangpu District
– Nike iAPM KICKS LOUNGE shop Huaihai Zhong Road, Shanghai No. 999 ICC 426 square iAPM
– Nike Raffles KICKS LOUNGE store Tibet Road, Shanghai, Huangpu, 6th Floor, 268
– Beijing DEAL Gulou East Street, Dongcheng District, No. 160
– Beijing New Asia East Fourth North Street, No. 499
– SOAR Haizhu District of Guangzhou Industrial Avenue Lafont Square L1-S55 shop
– 01A No. XH55 Guangzhou Tianhe Zhijie No. 160 Tianhe Department of movement south of the district
– 106 COLOUR Chifeng Road Tianjin
– Nike brand experience stores Tianjin Binjiang Road, Heping District, No. 1-4 184 F
– 101 77 Wuhan riverbank area Dongting Street
– Dalian print space Gorky Road Shahekou District No. (Peace Square opposite the fifth door) 495
– Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong streets US17 Beach Road Poly Culture Plaza A district level (next to the sea after the subway station)
UPDATE: Here are some detailed images via @gc911 of the Nike Air Force 1 “Nai Ke” that celebrates the Chinese New Year. Stay tuned for more release details.